Keep One or Get Two

Dec 6, 2005
I'm really thinking of returning the black Gucci (definitely keeping the tan though, gorgeous). In that case, I could get the Bayswater and Batignolles. What would you do? Thanks Guys!

Attachments

• cl_hb_114900_A0N0G_1000-thumb_on.jpg
    cl_hb_114900_A0N0G_1000-thumb_on.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 50
  • oakbays.jpg
    oakbays.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 44
  • p10885631_ph_hero.jpg
    p10885631_ph_hero.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
I looove the Gucci, I find it sleek and very feminine. The batignolles seems more professional though, I guess it depends on where you plan to be using it most !

is that gucci.. from leather? (i couldnt tell cause the pic was small)..
but if it was (black) & (leather).. then i'd say keep it!! :love: it looks soo nice!! and u can always get the LV later:amuse:

I would say that it depends on how many bags you have now. I like the Gucci hands down the best and would love to have that bag, but for me, I am trying to build a nice handbag wardrobe first then when I have a nice assortment of bags, I can go slower and purchse more expensive bags. Does that make sence> If these wer your only bags or your first high end bags then I would get the 2, but if you have several bags, then I would be more selective and go with the gucci, of course if you don't have to budget yourself then go for the gucci now and get the others later!