Keep One or Get Two

1. I'm really thinking of returning the black Gucci (definitely keeping the tan though, gorgeous). In that case, I could get the Bayswater and Batignolles. What would you do? Thanks Guys!

cl_hb_114900_A0N0G_1000-thumb_on.jpg oakbays.jpg p10885631_ph_hero.jpg
  2. Well, I won't be the one to talk you out of the Batignolles! :P I love mine. I like that Bayswater too.

3. LOVE the Batignolles! {and the Gucci though}
    I still have a little remorse over choosing my Gucci cargo over the Batignolles :sad:

4. I looove the Gucci, I find it sleek and very feminine. The batignolles seems more professional though, I guess it depends on where you plan to be using it most !

5. i totally would go for the LV :amuse:

6. keep the gucci!

...or sell it to me!

7. i say keep the gucci. that's a hot bag.

8. is that gucci.. from leather? (i couldnt tell cause the pic was small)..
    but if it was (black) & (leather).. then i'd say keep it!! :love: it looks soo nice!! and u can always get the LV later:amuse:

9. Keep one and get two!!!

10. I think choose teh Gucci, it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

11. I'd keep the Gucci and I've got a huge practical streak--just see my recent post, hahaha.

I think the beauty and quality of the Gucci outshines the two bags...

12. i really like the gucci and like others have said, you can get the lv later! i'm not sure how i feel about the bayswater just yet

13. I really like the Gucci....:love: :love: :love:

14. i love the gucci! keep it!:love:

15. I would say that it depends on how many bags you have now. I like the Gucci hands down the best and would love to have that bag, but for me, I am trying to build a nice handbag wardrobe first then when I have a nice assortment of bags, I can go slower and purchse more expensive bags. Does that make sence> If these wer your only bags or your first high end bags then I would get the 2, but if you have several bags, then I would be more selective and go with the gucci, of course if you don't have to budget yourself then go for the gucci now and get the others later!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice