Keep-on-Walking – My Reveal and Preparing and Care before and after Use

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lanit - we must have been separated by birth, you have taken thwe words right out of my mouth.

Holsby - many congratulations on your Jumping/Kelly boots, they are adorable on you and will be a perfect match with the Kelly. Let us know how warm they are in the cold winter weather and I wonder whether you need sheepskin liners? 10/10 for these!

2. Beautiful boots! Congratulations!

3. Congrats Holsby! we'll be twins very soon... :hugs:

4. Oh Holsby - these will look amazing with your gorgeous shawls and that lovely kelly - congratulations!

I think all black box ones are (didn't notice until I took a closer look at mine!)

5. Holsby, I absolutely adore your jumping boots and kelly...both would be my ideal choices, but alas, the boots won't fit on my calves! :sad: I think both of your choices are supremely elegant...enjoy them in good health! :flowers:

6. Holsby, congrats!!! I love your style! They look great on you!

7. Holsby congrats on your jumping boots, and with ruthenium HW "to boot"!! I think I like 'em with ruthenium better ;) Enjoy and they look fab with your Kelly!

8. Congrats on your gorgeous boots!! I love your reveals/posts -- you have fabulous style :smile:

9. jperiwinkle – I think you enjoyed my thread ;)

pamella – Thank you dear pamella! The soles are necessary! First outing it was raining a little. I felt safe walking with the soles as protection.

Lyanna Stark – Welcome back! I’m glad you appreciated my pictures.

Deborah – Enjoy your teeth! December is not far away.

Sus - :smile:

lulilu – That’s a nice thing to say, thanks!

**Chanel** - Thank you very much!

mcwee
    – Thank you for your comment!
    Lovely 70 scarf in you avatar! The coming week is 70 scarf theme in the Scarf of the day-thread. I would love to see your scarf there!

10. sushi queen – Thank you!
    I recommend the soles! First time I wore my boots it rained a little, and I felt safe!

Hermes Nuttynut – Thanks for your nice comment!

crispypritchon – :flowers:

jessie – Thank you!
    This forum is very dangerous – makes you want a lot of things! Beware!

madsexycool – Thank you! :flowers:

KathyD – :blush:

etoupebirkin – Thanks! This forum is so enabling!

allaborsa – Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks for your lovely comment.
    It is dangerous living to close to a H store!

tae – I’m glad you like my pictures!

11. LQYB – :flowers:

coleigh – :biggrin:

lanit – Yesterday I went by bike with both Kelly bag and Kelly boots – worked perfectly! :graucho:

Kallie Girl – Thanks! :smile:

bagmad – Oh, thank you! I’m glad you liked my reveal.

doloresmia – Thank you dear, for your nice comment! I have seen your pictures! You look great!

shelbygirl
    – Thanks! :flowers:

12. Oh my, your new boots are absolutely gorgeous Holsby! Congratulations!!

13. Pepper – Thank you!
    I’m very happy with my soles! It was raining a little the other day when I was using my boots. Felt safe!

Bienchen – Hello dear friend and thank you for your comment! :flowers:
    I’m going to use my Kelly Jumping only Autumn and Spring. It is too cold and there is snow as well during winter-time here in Sweden.

miffy – :flowers:

birkinmary
    – Hello twin to be! :yahoo: Looking forward to your modelling pictures! :smile:

Roo Cambonne – Thank you! I’ve just started to use my boots and I love them!

hclubfan – Thank you for your lovely comment!

14. gracekelly – Thank you for your compliment! :flowers:

peppers – I like the ruthenium – it’s darker than palladium and not so shiny :coolio:

Victoria – Oh, you make me so proud :blush:

15. poptarts - :smile: :flowers: