Keep-on-Walking – My Reveal and Preparing and Care before and after Use

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on your beautiful boots wear them well, may I ask did you get you normal size or did you have to go up or down a size? I also like your kelly very pretty

2. LuvBirkin, scarf mama, cecicat, baggiegirl, mrb4bags - Thank you for your comments! :smile: :flowers:

3. Beautiful boots, they look so cool on you! I have to stop calling them Kelly boots and start calling them by their proper name!

4. #49 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    Deborah - Remember you may not buy anything until next year! :nogood: :graucho:
    hisaomee, Classic Twist, ariluvya - :flowers::flowers::flowers:

5. #50 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    beachtime - Thank you! :smile:
    The boots are my normal size. I tried smaller, but they were too narrow.

Syma - I think the name Kelly boots says much more that Jumping, so let's call them Kelly boots! :ghi5:

6. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

7. Congratulations Holsby!! I am so happy for you! They are just gorgeous and they
    look fabulous on you and perfect with your Kelly! I love the sole that you had put on,
    and will look into that for mine this year also.
    Wear them in good health and have lots of fun with them!

8. Back from dinner, and I see beautiful modelling pics! Thanks for the eye candy, and the pics of the shoe care. They are very helpful indeed!

9. :lol: I know i will not buying it

$$$$$ dentist bills are coming :cry: not buying anything till my birthday at least ( Birthday is coming in december)

10. Simply, simply stunning!

11. Holsby, as always, a chic choice by you! Love them on you!

12. Holsby, congratulations on your boots, they're fabulous and a perfect match with your Kelly :ps:! I'm so happy for you, many congratulations to you and enjoy :biggrin:!

13. The boots look great on you. Too bad I stay in hot weather for 4 season and had a pair of fat calves lol.

14. Congratulations, Holsby - so elegant and fabulous on you! I like the soles you had put on too - I have not been able to bring myself to have them put on mine yet - but I think I will have to - too much rain where I am!

15. Holsby - Congratulations on your beautiful jumping boots!! :tup: Wear them in the best of health! They are perfect for you! :ps::ps::ps: