Keep my Black RGGH or exchange for Bleu Lavande/Coq RGGH

2shai_

GGH Searching
Sep 25, 2008
Hi Everyone,

So I recently bought a Black RGGH Day from Bal.com because I know I won't be able to get this bag in the original GH after it discontinues. I already have 2 Black bags in my collection a Black GGH Hobo and Black GGH City, but after seeing photos of Bleu Lavande RGGH and Coquelicot RGGH I can't help but think I need a pop color instead of another Black. But the other side of me thinks I don't have anything in Black RGGH (almost all my bags are in GGH). FYI most of the colors in my collection are neutrals except for my Jaune GGH Day which I absolutely love.

So the question is if you were me would you keep the Black RGGH Day since its a classic combo or exchange for either BL or Coq RGGH?

Which color is more versatile against my clothes? I tend to wear a lot of camel, grey and black clothing.

Thanks! And sorry for all the questions :P

I say for for the coq. since it is a red that will go well with neutrals and coq. seem to all have very good leather - I am also thinking of buying one last gh bag from the website and might go for the coq. and I dont even have one black Bal.

I say get a POP! You really can't go wrong with either color...

But I vote for BL! I have this color and it is just gorgeous in person. I like to wear it with brown, gray and black... exactly the colors that you said you wear often.

Hi everyone thanks for your comments, so I was at Bal NY today and tried on both Coq and Anthra, and the leather on Coq looks so gorgeous but it clashed a lot with my skintone since I'm Asian, it felt like Chinese New Year to me lol. So I went ahead and bought Anthra RGGH Day instead.

But when I came home I now can't decide which bag I want since both seem so versatile! So which bag do you think I should keep, my Anthra RGGH day or Black RGGH Day?

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Anthra and black may seem like two similar colors but they are soooo different! Keep both if you'll wear both. Not a fan of the Day style, but if you know you love it and will wear it - then keep. They both look delicious.

If I HAD to pick one of the two, it would be the black RGGH Day.

2shai_ said:
Hi everyone thanks for your comments, so I was at Bal NY today and tried on both Coq and Anthra, and the leather on Coq looks so gorgeous but it clashed a lot with my skintone since I'm Asian, it felt like Chinese New Year to me lol. So I went ahead and bought Anthra RGGH Day instead.

But when I came home I now can't decide which bag I want since both seem so versatile! So which bag do you think I should keep, my Anthra RGGH day or Black RGGH Day?

Great choice!! I'm Asian too and as much as cow is beautiful, I think it doesn't suit my skin tone.

Anthra, on the other hand, is wonderful though.

Congrats!!

I noticed some tpfer said black rggh is a bit boring. But I think most of black rggh have amazing leather.

I know, many people say that Black RGGH is boring. I actually like Black RGGH a lot more now since they made the hardware more brighter and pop than last years rose gold, it makes it look more elegant imo :smile:.