Keep Mini Pleaty or buy Keepall 45/50?

Should I keep the Mini Pleaty or not?

• Keep it, after all, its a beautiful bag and the color is TDF!!

• Buy a piece of classic LV luggage, you NEED a piece of luggage!

• Other bag suggestions? Plz post!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 24, 2006
I am thinking that I dont really love the Mini Pleaty anymore :crybaby: ......Its been a week, and I think its cute, but not my style...I was talking to my Mom about it, and she said maybe you can get a Keepall instead. I thought, Why Not?:nuts: Only like 200$ price diffrence, and I am in due of a new piece of luggage :graucho: ......So what is your input on my situation? I really do need to do something with it soon! :crybaby:

Well, I think your mini pleaty is really cute...too small for me...but still adorable! If it's not really style, then definately take it back and get something more useful. A keepall is great! I think everyone needs one! :nuts:

If you really need a travel/overnite bag, then get the keepall. If you need a larger everday bag, then why don't you get something else that you've been wanting?

I don't have either, but currently I've got my new Azur 30 stuffed with 2 t-shirts, 2 sweatshirts, two pashmina type scarfs, and an LV dust bag! (to get the folds out):yes: I would think that 40 would definately be big enough for a small weekender.