Keep it or sell it?

I would keep it, but I've never sold a bag. I have 20 year-old designer bags that I don't use but would never sell unless something terrible happened and I needed money. You may end up regretting it later.
I am glad you decided to sell. I would also have said sell it. Sounds like you won't miss it and it hasn't been serving you well so no point in hanging on to it. Why you bought it has already served its purpose and so now it's time to move on and use the money toward something you will really enjoy. I love the GP 30 idea. Though it seems so basic it is such a great bag! I have sold some bags and am in the process of letting more go. I think that once my mind is made up and am mentally prepared then letting go is not hard and you will probably find that you won't really miss it.
I don't have any problem to sell something I don't love enough. It's just a bag, I know it's pricey, but I don't think it's more. I love bags, I can appreciate them, I appreciate I am so lucky to be able to buy luxury. But I don't feel it's more. That's why I often buy and sell my bags....
Thank you both.

Reactions: Daosabao
I don't have any problem to sell something I don't love enough. It's just a bag, I know it's pricey, but I don't think it's more. I love bags, I can appreciate them, I appreciate I am so lucky to be able to buy luxury. But I don't feel it's more. That's why I often buy and sell my bags....
Thank you both.

Selling bags is a new concept to me. I usually gift or donate my items when I tire of them. My friends' daughters and my cousins are always more than happy to take them off my hands. :smile: Is there someone that you can gift it to that may appreciate it more?

everything points to sell it and I agree with the general opinion
apart from the phrase 'I love it'
do you know what you meant?
it seems pointless to own something that should be used and not use it
nonetheless...
unless you have to sell it, could you keep it a little longer
and make sure that what you do is your decision -
not one made for you by members of this forum - even though you asked for advice
someone suggested that you might have been persuaded to buy this and it was a mistake
if you still 'Love it' make sure that selling it is really what you want to do

Selling bags is a new concept to me. I usually gift or donate my items when I tire of them. My friends' daughters and my cousins are always more than happy to take them off my hands. :smile: Is there someone that you can gift it to that may appreciate it more?
Sometimes I gift bags to my mom, but she loves only firm shaped bags.

Reactions: L etoile
everything points to sell it and I agree with the general opinion
apart from the phrase 'I love it'
do you know what you meant?
it seems pointless to own something that should be used and not use it
nonetheless...
unless you have to sell it, could you keep it a little longer
and make sure that what you do is your decision -
not one made for you by members of this forum - even though you asked for advice
someone suggested that you might have been persuaded to buy this and it was a mistake
if you still 'Love it' make sure that selling it is really what you want to do
For me it's just a bag. Here on TPF I can share my hobby and I can say I love bags. But in real love it's just a thing for me. If I had to, I would sell all the bags I have and I would be able to be happy without them. My priorities are different, that is why I don't feel any pain to sell anything. I only think about my/new bags in case my family and work is ok.
Hope I am explaining it well, my English is not perfect :smile: