Keep it or sell it?

I just got this bag two days ago and totally loved it but now am not sure if i still do
what do you girls think? It's small and so cute. But at the same time, I just think maybe I should go for bigger and more practical like reissue.
(ok, thought about it again, two different uses means two different bags. oh no, think i have a problem)

Attachments

• DSC_0001.1.jpg
    DSC_0001.1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 126
oh my - the bag is so cute!!! but if you're having doubts about it then maybe you should really consider letting it go and getting a different bag. get a bag that screams your name =)

I adore the bag :drool: Great find! However, if you don't really have a use for it, then there's not much point owning it since it will juust sit around! I say go for something you really want/will really use.

This is my 1st Chanel ever and I am so in love with it. It's great for black tie function, or casual to chill out evenings... Mine is in black satin though. Totally felt in love with it. Sharing a pix of me on a casual night out.

However, I hope you make a wise decision. If it's not love, then you can always get another...Hehhe. Good luck!

DSC04735.JPG

It's beautiful!! I would keep it personally, and get a larger bag later. But if you don't love it, then return it and put the money towards a larger bag of more use to you then.

i love it. its gorgeous but as mentioned before , if you are not totally in love with it take it back for something that you will love and get plenty of use of.best of luck with your decision.

Its a cute bag...But if it doesn't make your heart sing...take it back and search for a bag that you love...Good luck with the bag search....

I just got this bag two days ago and totally loved it but now am not sure if i still do
what do you girls think? It's small and so cute. But at the same time, I just think maybe I should go for bigger and more practical like reissue.
(ok, thought about it again, two different uses means two different bags. oh no, think i have a problem)

If you do not love it, then you should return it and find a bag you do love. Small bags are charming, but sometimes impractical...that might sway you to find something more useful for you, like reissue. :tup: