keep it or return neverfull

seller assures me it was bought like that, it is authentic , i m only bothered by that patch , because i never saw anything like that before, and it is sewed perfectly so it does not look like repair of unexperienced person, that s why i m even more confused

seller assures me it was bought like that, it is authentic , i m only bothered by that patch , because i never saw anything like that before, and it is sewed perfectly so it does not look like repair of unexperienced person, that s why i m even more confused
I’ll check mine tonight and let you know if mine is the same

It’s normal. There needs to be a beginning and an end to the piping. I just looked at my NF GM in DA...it took a while to find it but found it. Would’ve never even thought to look for it. I’m sure it’s on your other NFs too but it may not be as noticeable.

It’s normal. There needs to be a beginning and an end to the piping. I just looked at my NF GM in DA...it took a while to find it but found it. Would’ve never even thought to look for it. I’m sure it’s on your other NFs too but it may not be as noticeable.
Well that s the problem it is not only one end it is patch, I edited photo to show you 2 endings of the patch, that s what worries me - I inspected other NFs and they do not have it

Attachments

• 79025311-7DF6-4270-B94F-3994CF2A467D.jpeg
    79025311-7DF6-4270-B94F-3994CF2A467D.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: blondiekinz
Gosh-people are so rude! You are asking a legitimate question about something you spent your money and energy on.

I looked at my bags and neither have that tubular patch like yours. You can only see the overlap, and it was hard to find. The seller either bought a lemon (which Lord knows I have twice with the Pochette Metis!), or the seller is not being honest. Buying a fake is a real concern, so if you are unsure or are unhappy, then hopefully you can return the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 194
Gosh-people are so rude! You are asking a legitimate question about something you spent your money and energy on.

I looked at my bags and neither have that tubular patch like yours. You can only see the overlap, and it was hard to find. The seller either bought a lemon (which Lord knows I have twice with the Pochette Metis!), or the seller is not being honest. Buying a fake is a real concern, so if you are unsure or are unhappy, then hopefully you can return the bag.
Who exactly are your stating was rude???? Member are posting trying to help her. It’s rude calling people rude for no reason.

I ordered preloved nf and after received it I inspected the bottom and found this patch, seller assures me it was bought as that and that it is the way LV coats piping, have you ever seen anything like that? Should I return?
I see what you are talking about. My neverfull is not like that. There is an overlap on the piping on my bag but not like that patch. I would be concerned about authenticity so I would return.

Thank you! It is at the same spot where piping would end but it is canvas over piping, it does look perfectly attached and it is nothing one could do by himself. It is old model neverfull - seller tells me it was purchased like that (it arrived with original receipt, box and dust bag, and everything at the bag is perfect except that little thing that bothers me because creates suspicion - it is not THAT visibile :smile: )