Keep it or return? - classic flap bag

I don't see anything that really concerns me too much. It might be sagging a teensy bit towards the base but I'm not sure how a fresh-out-of-the-box one would compare. And sometimes the nice thing about a display model is that you don't feel quite so much like it's too "precious" to use. If your heart is really set on getting a fresh one you may want to return it, but then you might end up waiting a while to find another one, and given all the quality problems with Chanel these days there's no guarantee a brand new one wouldn't have some sort of more noticeable defect right out of the box. :rolleyes: I think it looks beautiful and you should feel free to enjoy it, but ultimately it's up to you.

It looks beautiful! Don’t return. I’ve had such a headache with finding the perfect classic flaps over the years. They are never perfect. You will always find some “defect” if you look hard enough. There is nothing noticeably wrong with yours. It doesn’t matter that it wasn’t fresh out of the box. Fresh ones can still have defects.

100%

Try not to overthink and enjoy your bag! It’s beautiful!

It looks beautiful! Don’t return. I’ve had such a headache with finding the perfect classic flaps over the years. They are never perfect. You will always find some “defect” if you look hard enough. There is nothing noticeably wrong with yours. It doesn’t matter that it wasn’t fresh out of the box. Fresh ones can still have defects.

I totally agree! I had the same experience when I was buying my LV Alma in a seasonal shade - it was the last one in the country and was a display piece. If you love something enough, the tiny defects won't bother you, and you wouldn't be searching for its flaws. Also, I find that as you wear the bag, sometimes you won't even remember where the defects are in the first place :smile:

Hi Ladies,
I too recently purchase a double flap, medium size. However I’m doubting the authenticity because even though the bags quality is amazing. I feel the text on the authenticity card is a little slant.
mum very confused. How can I properly authenticate the bag?

Hi Ladies,
I too recently purchase a double flap, medium size. However I’m doubting the authenticity because even though the bags quality is amazing. I feel the text on the authenticity card is a little slant.
mum very confused. How can I properly authenticate the bag?

You can try the Authenticate This Chanel thread (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-1884). Make sure to follow the instructions at the top. Alternatively, you can consider paying for on-demand authentication services.