Keep it or not...

repeat112

Jul 11, 2013
My hubby bought me this Lagoon PS1 as the anniversary gift. He knows that I want this bag for a long time. So he ordered it on the official website when there was a 30% off promotion. When I received it, I was so surprised. Then I start to debate if I should keep it or change to another darker color. Lagoon is beautiful when you wear it in summer. But for darker color, like black, midnight or royal blue, I can match them with most of my clothes... My hubby keeps saying it looks good on me and he likes bright blue. So debating...

Anyone here can give me suggestion? Please...

http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/11/08/proenza-schouler-lagoon-ps1-medium-leather-product-1-5174924-835477053_large_flex.jpeg

I have always been a fan of midnight blue and truth to be told, classics like this goes along way but these days there's no need to follow the black/white/grey rule.

Despite all that, ask yourself if you love that color. I tried to be real and get boring colors but ended up selling it at the end.

:smile: Lagoon is one of my all time favorite colors. I personally would keep the bag. First because your hubby bought it for you and to me that is really nice. Second is that it is so nice to have a pop of color with bags. I have slowly been trying to sell off all my bags and buy what I really want now. Tired of boring dull colors that go with everything. Wanted a new Chanel but everything I saw on all the consignments websites were in black. Finally found a beautiful salmon colored bag. I bought a Proenza Pouch in poppy and it is so pretty. I have a Balenciaga weekender in a stunning red color. I love it. I get tons of compliments when I wear these bags. I feel Lagoon can be worn year round. I don't understand how people think certain colors can only be worn certain seasons. I saw a woman wearing a yellow Proenza large bag in the winter when it was snowing. She had black and grey on and her bag looked great and she was very elegant looking. Her outfit was simple but the bag made it pop. I hope my next Proenza bag will be Lagoon.

My hubby bought me this Lagoon PS1 as the anniversary gift. He knows that I want this bag for a long time. So he ordered it on the official website when there was a 30% off promotion. When I received it, I was so surprised. Then I start to debate if I should keep it or change to another darker color. Lagoon is beautiful when you wear it in summer. But for darker color, like black, midnight or royal blue, I can match them with most of my clothes... My hubby keeps saying it looks good on me and he likes bright blue. So debating...

Anyone here can give me suggestion? Please...

http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/11/08/proenza-schouler-lagoon-ps1-medium-leather-product-1-5174924-835477053_large_flex.jpeg
It's gorgeous and I agree with the other ladies that anything goes if you're feeling it. But if you arent totally in love with Lagoon, then exchange it for a color you will love and ultimately get the most use of.

i love the color!! just found a balenciaga in that turquoise after searching so long.
the color pops, especially in the summer you'll get all nice compliments about your bag :smile: and fall is still far away, still time to get another "more boring looking color" bag then ;)