Keep it or not? Plus some outlet finds!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Keep the bleecker duffel in ink?

1. Yes!

2. No, return it.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's a beautiful bag but looksa bit big on you. I love your outfit.

2. WOW, fantastic finds!! I love that chili wallet...it's one of my favs, and I wish they would make the matching bag!!

As for the duffle, I'm also petite and I mostly own the large ones. They are nice size but tend to be black holes and the strap is kind of long to wear as a shoulder bag, but I deal with it because I personally find the smaller size a bit small.

The thing is none of these bags look great on anyone when they have stuffing inside IMO. When you remove the packing materials and allow the bag to slouch naturally, it will not look so overpowering on you. Also you can adjust the strap so that you can wear it as a shoulder bag, and you might also feel more comfortable.

I think they are great bags, and I personally don't agree that you can't wear it now. I think a dark blue is less harsh than black, and should be good any time you need a dark colored bag no matter the season. JMO, though.... I would advise trying it with the stuff you normally carry, and dress it up with a scarf or charm and see how you like it then. Sounds like you got a great deal, so it's hard to pass that up!

3. I would return it. It looks a bit overwhelming on your small frame.

4. I love Bleecker Duffles! I have several (5). When they're not stuffed they look great because they fit to my form. I really feel they are casual bags and since I wear mostly jeans they fit nicely in my everyday life. If your lifestyle is a little dressier I would go with a different bag.