>> Keep It Bracelet <<

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning! How do you feel about the Keep it Bracelet? Like it, Love it, or Leave it? If you like it, which do you like more...Ebene or Azur?

To those who already has it, what happens when water gets on it? And do you wash dishes or shower with it on?

The reason I'm asking is because DB wanted to know what I wanted for VDay and I told him I wanted this bracelet. I just wanted to see how it holds up.

2. i liekit..

3. I have the Charm It bracelet and I would not want to get it wet--like shower in it--no! Can't speak about the Keep It--Matt can though!

4. It's cute but, I'm leaving it.

5. i love it and want it in both prints!

6. I like it and would wear it, but I wouldn't spend $170 on it because it looks more like a hair tie than a bracelet.

7. I LOVE THEM. I PERSONALLY GOT THEM B/C I THOUGHT THEY WOULD LOOK CUTE ON MY WRIST when i wear the complementing back. the sa didnt say anything specific about the care and there was no care card attached, but i assume b/c it's leather. you wouldnt do what you could normally do woth a diamond or gold bracelet. you can wash your hands, but i wouldnt risk washing dishes where your hands are submerged in water for a period of time. i also wouldnt take a shower in it as well. i treat it as i do my pandora-- i can wear it all day, sleep in it all night(although i dont often). i just put it on in the morning and take it off at night

Attached Files:

8. and dont forget it also comes in graphite. they have been a hot selling item and sure to sell out soon. esp while people are stuck in on this east coast blizzard

9. ITA! That's exactly what I thought when I saw them at the store!

10. Is it made out of leather or just the canvas?

11. sorry, (i meant more for the treatment- not the material) it's the traditional canvas with gold clasps. the graphite has silver clasps

12. I think they are cute, but I wouldn't want to get it wet. I'd be careful about that. I do like them though.

13. I think it's super cute!
    I wish they made this style in Vernis though! :heart:

14. I really like them -- it just seems really expensive for such a tiny thing that I have a hard time justifying purchasing it.. But if I were to get one I would definitely leave it off at night and put it on after I took a shower -- just to increase the life of it. And if doing dishes I would probably take it off too.. But not to wash my hands etc.. That's just letting my OCD get to the better of me!:lol:

15. I really like it, but when I went to the store they had no idea what I was talking about. I plan on getting them both (once they make it up to Canada)