Keep DE wallet or switch to different SLG?

newmrsdec10

Dec 6, 2011
I got my DE Neverfull GM for Christmas. (I may or may not have given in and started carrying her a week before on our 1 year anniversary weekend!)

I found a wallet on Yoogi's - Porte tresor Etui Papiers is the name they had. I've already had it authenticated, but just wonder if I should keep it or return it and get a SLG like the Cosmetic bag or pochette maybe? (similar price to what I paid for wallet)

image-1939553668.png

image-1481158252.png

I think my dilemma is I'm coming from a lot of Coach purses and I always buy the matching wristlets; I don't really use my wallets because I can grab a wristlet and go.

Ideas?

it seems like you don't really want to keep the wallet and am only getting it to match your bag

i would exchange and get something different....

the beauty of LV is that you can always carry a damier bag and have a mono slg! makes it fun :P

MrVuitton said:
^ 100% agree. :smile:

Eh, not really. I'd still get the pochette (or whatever i choose) in Damier. I have my monogram pochette from my petit bucket that I'm carrying now.
I think it's more the wallet vs a pouch style. Thanks for responding though.
Think I'm just looking for someone to say, "No, you need a wallet!" haha

I was a little hesitant to buy a LV wallet at first, but I'm so glad I did! I use my wallets soo much, and if you think about it, you can actually get more use out of your wallets than your bags! I have numerous bags, but only 2 wallets, so when I switch bags, my wallet usually stays the same :smile: What I love about LV is that you can have a different pattern wallet and it still "matches" lots of your bags! I am dying for a vernis wallet now, so that I can add that pop of color to my mono and damier bags :smile: