Keep DE wallet or switch to different SLG?

newmrsdec10

Dec 6, 2011
I got my DE Neverfull GM for Christmas. (I may or may not have given in and started carrying her a week before on our 1 year anniversary weekend!)

I found a wallet on Yoogi's - Porte tresor Etui Papiers is the name they had. I've already had it authenticated, but just wonder if I should keep it or return it and get a SLG like the Cosmetic bag or pochette maybe? (similar price to what I paid for wallet)

image-1939553668.png

image-1481158252.png

I think my dilemma is I'm coming from a lot of Coach purses and I always buy the matching wristlets; I don't really use my wallets because I can grab a wristlet and go.

Ideas?

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
it seems like you don't really want to keep the wallet and am only getting it to match your bag

i would exchange and get something different....

the beauty of LV is that you can always carry a damier bag and have a mono slg! makes it fun :P

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
Aug 4, 2011
The Netherlands
it seems like you don't really want to keep the wallet and am only getting it to match your bag

i would exchange and get something different....

the beauty of LV is that you can always carry a damier bag and have a mono slg! makes it fun :P
^ 100% agree. :smile:

newmrsdec10

Dec 6, 2011
MrVuitton said:
^ 100% agree. :smile:
Eh, not really. I'd still get the pochette (or whatever i choose) in Damier. I have my monogram pochette from my petit bucket that I'm carrying now.
I think it's more the wallet vs a pouch style. Thanks for responding though.
Think I'm just looking for someone to say, "No, you need a wallet!" haha

_Shelly_

Loves Her Baby Girl!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Virginia
I was a little hesitant to buy a LV wallet at first, but I'm so glad I did! I use my wallets soo much, and if you think about it, you can actually get more use out of your wallets than your bags! I have numerous bags, but only 2 wallets, so when I switch bags, my wallet usually stays the same :smile: What I love about LV is that you can have a different pattern wallet and it still "matches" lots of your bags! I am dying for a vernis wallet now, so that I can add that pop of color to my mono and damier bags :smile: