Keep Celine Nano or use credit for Empriente PM Noir?

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
HELP. I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE my Nano. Understated crossbody bag and fits a heck of a lot!
Problem is I'm on my second replacement and there is an issue with the lining/piping that keeps coming apart. I now have an opportunity to exchange it for my original one (that has been repaired properly apparently.. which i need to inspect) but since I now have had the same issue with two bags, I might just take the credit note. I don't know what to do....

Give the nano another shot (I really love this bag...) or go for the PM Empriente Noir???
I also feel the Nano may be more of a trendy bag vs classic... and I am trying to cut down my collection for only classic pieces with a better resale value.

I'd love to hear your opinions!

HELP. I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE my Nano. Understated crossbody bag and fits a heck of a lot!
Problem is I'm on my second replacement and there is an issue with the lining/piping that keeps coming apart. I now have an opportunity to exchange it for my original one (that has been repaired properly apparently.. which i need to inspect) but since I now have had the same issue with two bags, I might just take the credit note. I don't know what to do....

Give the nano another shot (I really love this bag...) or go for the PM Empriente Noir???
I also feel the Nano may be more of a trendy bag vs classic... and I am trying to cut down my collection for only classic pieces with a better resale value.

I'd love to hear your opinions!
It would be worth giving the Nano another try given how much you truly love the bag; chances are that you just happened to get a lemon the first time around.

If I had two bags in a row with the same problem, there wouldn't be a third. That said, you don't sound crazy about the PM. I'd try to get my money back and then wait for something I really loved.

Reactions: OCMomof3