Keep Celine Nano or use credit for Empriente PM Noir?

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
HELP. I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE my Nano. Understated crossbody bag and fits a heck of a lot!
Problem is I'm on my second replacement and there is an issue with the lining/piping that keeps coming apart. I now have an opportunity to exchange it for my original one (that has been repaired properly apparently.. which i need to inspect) but since I now have had the same issue with two bags, I might just take the credit note. I don't know what to do....

Give the nano another shot (I really love this bag...) or go for the PM Empriente Noir???
I also feel the Nano may be more of a trendy bag vs classic... and I am trying to cut down my collection for only classic pieces with a better resale value.

I'd love to hear your opinions!

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
HELP. I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE my Nano. Understated crossbody bag and fits a heck of a lot!
Problem is I'm on my second replacement and there is an issue with the lining/piping that keeps coming apart. I now have an opportunity to exchange it for my original one (that has been repaired properly apparently.. which i need to inspect) but since I now have had the same issue with two bags, I might just take the credit note. I don't know what to do....

Give the nano another shot (I really love this bag...) or go for the PM Empriente Noir???
I also feel the Nano may be more of a trendy bag vs classic... and I am trying to cut down my collection for only classic pieces with a better resale value.

I'd love to hear your opinions!
It would be worth giving the Nano another try given how much you truly love the bag; chances are that you just happened to get a lemon the first time around.

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
Will you still have the option of credit if this one has issues? If yes, I'd say go for the Nano again because you love it. If not, I'd go for something different.

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
Will you still have the option of credit if this one has issues? If yes, I'd say go for the Nano again because you love it. If not, I'd go for something different.
That's exactly what im gonna find out! Heading there now

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
If I had two bags in a row with the same problem, there wouldn't be a third. That said, you don't sound crazy about the PM. I'd try to get my money back and then wait for something I really loved.