Keep Calm and Carry On

^^ I would go for a massage and a martini.

ME TOO!!!!!

Gah! Beau......this is bound to happen sooner or later. Best thing is to have a little nip of something and carry on. After the first one, you won't mind so much all the others.....and pretty soon that gorgeous patina will come shining through....

Ack, what a scary thought :s :Push: I'm glad mine came pre-scratched :lol: now I just need to use it lots and get the patina going. Actually I really need to send it in for a spa but I decided to wait until after the holidays for that.

Give the bag a stroke from me, apparently the natural oils from our hands help with the patina ;)

beaumonde, i am expecting my box Kelly to arrive in a few weeks time and i am already having the jitters. Knowing the characteristic of the box, i rejected all other leathers like Togo, clemence and swift. I really can't imagine how to "work out" on this baby which is my holy grail. And so worried that it will blister with one single drop of water. I even have thoughts thinking that it will develop a patina over time if i just keep it in the box for some time (does that work??) Guess i just have to cringed and crushed through this phase.
BTW, so i am suppose to stroke the bag everyday to pass the oil to the bag??

I know how you feel! Luckily my chocolate box hac came with a little scratch, but I took it out over the weekend and she got a few rubs while hardcore shopping. LOL. It just adds character. :0) she did get a few drops of water on her, but I wiped her off and she's fine.
Now I feel like I NEED another box bag.... Like maybe a Kelly.
There really is nothing like box!