Keep all handle loop

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the exact name for the belt like loop that keeps the handles together on luggage pieces?
  2. I think it's just called a belt loop
  3. I think it's called a handle keeper.
  4. ^^Yup it's a handle keeper.
  5. Thanks all!!