KDT - Need your help -

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats, Baja. I love your KDT in black with palladium.

I have one in white and one in chocolate and I'm craving a black one too :P and maybe also an orange one. And my dream KDT would be a rose shocking with palladium hardware :heart:

2. Thank you so much Butterfly - I love my KDT - Unfortunatly I tried the Orange but does'nt fit on me - so for the 1st one I choose the classical black - Sure Rose shocking would be gorgeous - How lucky you are to have the white one so nice :flowers::flowers:

Sure it is the first one but not the last one ....

3. [​IMG]
    Lovely, congratulations!

4. Baja - Your new KDT is beautiful!! You can't go wrong with the classic, basic black!! :tup::tup:

And it looks gorgeous with your red scarf!

5. I ordered this from a family member in paris..black swift with gold hardware!
    cant wait to wear it next week!:smile:
    have also ordered a jige clutch in PM...given few colour preferences..i hope he is able to get it:smile:

6. Hermès Nuttynut : Thank you :ty:

ilovecocohanel !:ps:

7. Rose : Thank you so much :flowers:

8. That's a great KDT and a very cool picture! I have a 14.5 cm wrist and I was advised to get the XS. I didn't even know there was an XS. As predicted, the leather has stretched a bit (probably because of the weight from the cadena I usually attach).

9. Four Tails : you're right - XS must be the good size for you - I took S and it fits me very well - some time for sure I will also put a cadenas - they are so cute

:tup: