KDT Barenia with GHW without "Hermes Made in Paris" stamp?

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
I ordered a KDT Barenia with GHW leather bracelet from H.com and it just arrived few minutes ago. I am surprised this bracelet does not come with "Hermes Paris Made in France" Stamp on the back.

Is that normal? I called the CSR online and she told me it is normal. But this is the very first KDT out of at least 5 -6 that I have without that stamp. Should I be concern?

See pic: The one on bottom is the barenia without stamp. The one on top is another KDT that I have with stamp.

I just checked all of my H leather bracelets, all purchased from H boutiques, and my CDC's and KD's all have the "Hermes Paris Made in France" stamp, but I have one Rivale that has no stamp. Since I purchased it at an H store, I'm not worried about it. Since yours came from H.com, I wouldn't be concerned unless you think you may one day sell it and someone might question the authenticity.

I just checked all of my H leather bracelets, all purchased from H boutiques, and my CDC's and KD's all have the "Hermes Paris Made in France" stamp, but I have one Rivale that has no stamp. Since I purchased it at an H store, I'm not worried about it. Since yours came from H.com, I wouldn't be concerned unless you think you may one day sell it and someone might question the authenticity.

My main worry is the last item you just brought up. I do not doubt authenticity since I bought it directly from H.com but I am just afraid what I am going to say about the missing heat stamp should I want to sell it one day. But if you have one rivale without stamp either I guess it is normal without that heatstamp sometimes.

I was just a bit surprised since I have quite a few leather bracelets and I never noticed the missing heatstamp until this one came along. Thank you for your input.

my barenia KD did not have the stamp either and i only noticed it a few days ago!! i bought it from a H store in london months ago but it doesn't bother me..

Thank you Scubahound for your input on this as well. I really never knew this was a common thing until I hear from you ladies. All of you a great! TQ so much. It makes me feel better now that I am not the only one with this "issue".

yodaling1 said:
I ordered a KDT Barenia with GHW leather bracelet from H.com and it just arrived few minutes ago. I am surprised this bracelet does not come with "Hermes Paris Made in France" Stamp on the back.

Is that normal? I called the CSR online and she told me it is normal. But this is the very first KDT out of at least 5 -6 that I have without that stamp. Should I be concern?

See pic: The one on bottom is the barenia without stamp. The one on top is another KDT that I have with stamp.

Hi yodaling! I bought the same KDT barenia ghw from h.com when they popped up online a couple of weeks ago and I just checked mine and it doesn't have the "Hermes Paris Made in France" stamp either! I guess we can both rest assured now :smile:. Honestly I didn't notice it was missing until I read your post. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Hi yodaling! I bought the same KDT barenia ghw from h.com when they popped up online a couple of weeks ago and I just checked mine and it doesn't have the "Hermes Paris Made in France" stamp either! I guess we can both rest assured now :smile:. Honestly I didn't notice it was missing until I read your post. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Oh my. I am glad we are on the same boat! I really feel a lot better now. Imagine I panicked when I opened the box because I have always..ALWAYS seen this stamp on every single leather bracelet just not this one.

Oh my. I am glad we are on the same boat! I really feel a lot better now. Imagine I panicked when I opened the box because I have always..ALWAYS seen this stamp on every single leather bracelet just not this one.

there really seems to be no rhyme or reason to which bracelets have the stamp or not...so very H.:cray:

My friend bought me a Kelly dog from H store in Europe (I don't know which store to be exact).. It also didn't come with a stamp.. At first, I was worried about the authenticity.. But at the end I just let it go and enjoy the bracelet for now

i also have the same issue the first time i bought a clic from H.com because it has no "made in france" stamp. i always buy my H goodies at the boutiques and they all have the stamp. rest assured the TPF girls mentioned Hermes change their stamping from time to time and also not all their clics have the stamp either. don't worry if you buy yours from H.com as it is really authentic