KDT Barenia with GHW without "Hermes Made in Paris" stamp?

The stamping on my leather H bracelets seems so random to me. I'm always trying to figure out what sizes I have because my SA will tell me that a particular bracelet only comes in one size, but then I'll see it on H.com in multiple sizes. Some of mine have sizes stamped on them (or what I think is the size, but maybe it's something else) and others don't. I've never asked my SA about the inconsistency in stampings and I'm sure the experts on here know what everything means, but I've always been confused.

Here is a pic of my kd... I think it's barenia since the stitching and the colour is like your kdt... :P and no stamp at the back.. Excuse the ugly lighting.. I had to use my phone..

View attachment 1786017

Thank you for attaching these pictures. It looks like a barenia to me as well. I am really surprised that H does not stamp some of the bracelets and having this inconsistency. I am so glad all the wonderful ladies are here to help. Thank you.

Hi Wen! I just received the same thing from H.com - KDT Barenia GHW and I'm also bothered that there isn't a stamp. It's nice to know that other people have the same but did you ever find out why they started to skip the stamping process? I find it so odd. It seems like most of us have Barenia - is it maybe just for this particular colour/leather/style combo? Anyone missing the stamp on a bracelet of a different colour/leather/style?

Hi Wen! I just received the same thing from H.com - KDT Barenia GHW and I'm also bothered that there isn't a stamp. It's nice to know that other people have the same but did you ever find out why they started to skip the stamping process? I find it so odd. It seems like most of us have Barenia - is it maybe just for this particular colour/leather/style combo? Anyone missing the stamp on a bracelet of a different colour/leather/style?

So far the most common one (as you can see) is the Barenia. I have no idea why they are receiving a bunch of these Barenia without stamps. Maybe it's new craftmen forgetting the stamp? I don't know.

I am glad you found this thread because I was in shock when I got that KDT barenia without stamp and was freaking out if I should even return it because ppl might question if it's even authentic should i want to resell. I was just more concern about that.

I also noticed a FL stamped as well. What does this mean as my I phone case bought from h.com has this marking next to an hourglass. Perhaps this means it was bought from the .com site?

Hi Kevin! The H stamp process is quite a mystery. There are a few speculation threads about the hourglass and other blindstamps. Here's one about the hourglass from a while ago: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/what-s-the-meaning-for-the-sandglass-stamp-676052-3.html

HTH!

I wonder if this is done so its easier to spot a fake. For example if the time certain years (time stamps) will not have em just in case someone tries to sell a fake thathas the made in france and that similar time stamp???? Hmmmmm:thinking:

I received another KDT from H.com a while ago (a few days after I picked up Barenia w/GHW) and it's stamped. However, this one is black with GHW.....I'm on the fence about returning the stamp-less Barenia. How easy would you say it is to locate another S (better yet, XS!) Barenia with GHW in a boutique? I'm worried it would take forever to locate another one and before you know it the price would probably have increased. I'm probably never going to resell my KDT but it still bothers me knowing that there isn't that stamp...grrrr, why, H, why did you not stamp our KDTs???