KD colours

Jan 7, 2009
My store has a KD in Barina and Etoupe and Gold is it better to stick with colours in this style bracelet or does neturals have a place also, dont know whether to try one of these ones or wait for colours not sure what is coming in

ladyjane 963 said:
My store has a KD in Barina and Etoupe and Gold is it better to stick with colours in this style bracelet or does neturals have a place also, dont know whether to try one of these ones or wait for colours not sure what is coming in

I like those colors in a KD! Do you like them?? Do you think you would wear those colors?

I love all those colors. The gold is a warm neutral the etoupe, cool. You could wear them with anything. It's all a matter of taste dear. Some of us like only pop colors, others neutral, and many hae both. I personally think a neutral is a great first piece to have. Good luck!

I bought a KD swift in etain, similar to etoupe and returned it...To me, the basic colors in KD work best in croc/alligator. I do like the candy colors in leather KDs, however, to pair with enamels and click-clacs.

When I think of neutral, I thought of Kelly Rutherford. Favouring neutrals among array of Hermes colors. Then, there was a pic of her with Helena in all neutral with a burst of orange Medor.

ladyjane 963, maybe try them first if they complements you. Etoupe KDT has a punch of color albeit neutral. If not, wait for the brights.

By jula: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/stars-public-figures-and-hermes-663584-163.html#post19362682

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would snap up the barenia in a heart beat....but prefer SHW.....this makes me hopeful that some barenias are coming to stores! Yay! I passed on it over a year ago and regret it! Barenia goes with just about everything in my closet....

And I envision barenia w/gold, warm, warm -- how glowing! (See, we are all so different.) If you are cool complexion (base skin tone) go with etoupe. Reminds me of mushrooms. I'm warm toned and that explains my lean towards barenia and all things warm.