KC!!! Did you get the rest of your loot??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :wlae::wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. Well I dont have everything yet. I have some preliminary pics I can post. For tlo--pls note plastic is still on Miss Juliette. She is stuffed pretty good in this but my black Juliette has a lovely slouch so I know this one will. The wristlet is olive and the giraffe is a find from the bay in excellent condition. I should have fixed the straps before I took the pic. I just took it out of the box and snapped the pic--she was still very cold. She hangs fine on the shoulder. One more bag coming the end of the week.....

Attached Files:

3. :lol::lol::lol: We'll start a trend KC!! :lol::lol::lol:

They are gorgeous!!!!! Juliette is stunning!! And dooney's giraffe is in a class all by itself!!!

Congrats!!

4. WOW!!! I love them ALL!!! What a great price on that Juliette! :loveeyes: And of course you know I love that phone wristlet!! And the giraffe is just too cute. Congrats and enjoy them all, KC!

(My Coach hobo was cold and stiff too! She is finally thawing out and getting her slouch on. :roflmfao:)

5. I don't know which one I like best, all three are lovely! :love: I can't wait to see what shows up at the end of the week!

6. I love them all KC. Great finds. The giraffe is such a great silhouette and I love the strap with that hardware.

7. Ladies this picture is in my home office and inspired the giraffe bag purchases. I love this picture!

Attached Files:

8. Aw, I love that print, KC.

9. Love them all! Congrats kc!

I have the same style as your giraffe but in leopard....grrr :lol:

And a safari in giraffe! Love that bag! Ended up sending DH to pick it up for me at the outlet in Chicago one time he was in town for work. Had to call the store and ask the SA to put it on hold for me otherwise I'm sure DH would have come with a different style.

10. Aw, I love the pic!

11. Ladies, thanks so much for your comments. I have been trying to respond but having trouble with responses and multiquotes-- it is so fun to share with everyone our goodies. I will post the other pic when she gets here. I carried the giraffe bag to work yesterday and had someone offered to buy it from me.......too bad its not for sale :biggrin:.

12. This same picture is hanging in my son's room right now. Well it was my step daughters room and she is a giraffe fanatic. When he moved it he said he wanted to keep it. I love that picture.

13. KC love your bags! And your picture - giraffes are wonderful aren't they?

14. I hadn't seen this picture before. It's so sweet! I love giraffes!

Your new bags & wallet are so pretty, kc! Hope you enjoy them!

Sue

15. Love them all but that Juliette is so gorgeous! Your pics always look so much better than DB pics.