kayne west YELLING b/c he lost on mtv awards

Kanye is SO full of himself. Yeah he's a good rapper (my fav) but it's really tacky to talk about how "amazing" you are. Leave that to the critics!

On another note, the VMAs aren't even a 'real' awards show anyway. Does anyone even know how they judge the "monster single" or any of the other corny awards? It isn't like the Academy Awards or Grammys.

I hope 50 Cent kicked his a$$ with his new album release!!

He won't I saw the stats for it, 50 is behind even with cds that haven't even been released yet...

I don't like Kanye... he just think he is so :supacool:, learn to be humble and not a dumbass. I do like his music though, thats at least one good thing about him.

I never liked him after seeing that one PUNK episode. He was a total jerk there and is so low class and a spoiled brat. Now this just shows why he doesn't deserve to win at all.

actually he's winning.
Ye' we're so over the temper tantrums.:tdown:
He makes me laugh when he calls himself the "Christian in Christian DIOR":roflmfao:.
Since when did Jesus walk around in logo plastered linens?

Right everybody - we should all go out and buy 50 Cent's album, just so he doesn't just beat this prat but leaves him standing!

The "Christian in Christian DIOR" Oh please! Nothing about his behaviour says Christian!

he drive me nuts he is always pulling the race card in one breath he says about ending racism etc but every chance he gets he blames something on him being black.
Okay so how does talking about ending racism mean he shouldn't addess what he thinks may be behavior based on him being black? That is how you END racism. BY addressing these issues instead of ignoring him and sweeping them under the rug. Has it ever occurred to anyone that msybe when black people say something is racist that sometimes it really IS? Racism is not always overt. I saw an explanation of racism once that I think holds true: racism occurs in many cases where only the victim and the victimizer are actually aware of the racist act.

At any rate, I fail to see how Kanye is arrogant. And I think some of his comments are taken out of context to be used in a manner to justify his alleged arrogance.