Kayla's Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone.

I am new to this site and have many pictures to take! For now, here is my Coach collection.... which existed before my Gucci obsession. :P

I also posted three pairs of my Coach shoes, two bracelets, and one scarf.

I love Coach, however, there is just TOO much of it out there/here, so I do not think this particular collection will grow any larger!

[​IMG]

2. Can wait to see ur gucci collection!:heart:

3. nice collection

4. Thanks girls! I hope to put up more pictures soon. :smile:

5. I love those pink sneakers!

6. Thank you Tracy, I love them too! Not to mention they are so so comfortable and definitely grab people's attention!:heart:

7. Very cute collection!

8. Why thank you SweetPurple, you have a lovely collection too!

9. I love your pink sneakers!!! So cheerful!!

Thanks for sharing!!

10. I will be taking individual pictures soon and I will add my Dooney & Bourke, Chanel, Juicy, and Gucci! I also forgot to mention that I did not own any designer bags until March 2008. I have always loved handbags and fashion, however, let's just say I have recently started appreciating the finer things in life. :heart:

11. And thank you for the comments Pink Daisy! I appreciate your kind words. :tup:

12. Cute Stuff!

13. cant wait to see the rest of your stuff & welcome to tpf :yahoo:

14. Thanks for sharing!

15. Great collection :tup:. Thanks for sharing.