KatyC has a new H baby: dateline Paris Nov 20th

1. After a week of anxiety, KatyC finally has her H baby, delivered this morning in Paris. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mohter and baby are doing well.

KatyC joins the ranks of other tPF'ers who have successfully adopted their H babies in Paris in recent weeks: Costa, Gina_B, Perja, Wongnumber.

I am claiming godmother rights and I think the other godmothers of the H baby are Gina_B and Perja.

KatyC will give full details later, as I think it will be unfair for me to spill the goodies. :P

2. Woo and hoo!! :yahoo::drinkup::party::party::party::party::yahoo:

Congrats katyc!!

3. Woohoo! Congrats! I join the ranks of H-mummy-wannabe!

4. :nuts::nuts::nuts:YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS, KATYC!!!

Speaking as the adopted godmother: I can't wait to see those pics!!! :yes:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. Congratulations!!!!!

6. OMG! This is what she has been waiting for!!!! Congratulations! And I was wondering where she has been the whole time! I am so so happy for you, katyc! I can't wait to see you back here and with photos of your new H baby too!:yahoo: :P :yahoo: :drinkup: :party:

7. YAY!!!
    We need details!

8. need more details and pics! congratulations! woohoo!

9. WOOHOOOOO!!!! YES!!!!! Congratulations KATYC!!!! Can't wait for details and pictures.........

10. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!! :yahoo:

11. Katyc would be delighted to know how many well-wishes she's received.

I'll text her to let her know....

Thanks y'all for your congratulations. It was a trying week for her... But she's now ridiculously happy, and probably busy nuzzling up to her new baby now. LOL

12. Always something to look forward to...

Congrats - Can wait to see pics.

13. ;) Congrats Katy! You are one very lucky gal! All your Birkins at home are eagerly awaiting the return of their baby sister. :heart:

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

15. YEAH!!! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to find out the details!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice