Kat's Handbag Collection

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here's Kat's beautiful handbag collection - she was having a little bit of trouble with resizing the pictures so I'm posting these for her. :smile:

There are quite a few, so here's a small sample of her gorgeous collection, more to come as soon as the thread is approved.. including a B-bag with a colour that just makes my heart beat a little faster ! :lol:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    mello_yello_jen likes this.
  2. Part two ! :smile:

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
  3. And the final installment !

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
  4. Very nasty collection.... (nasty~cool)
    Which name does these two bags have. I :love: them..
    13.jpg

Ronja

5. Wow! So different and gorgeous!!

What about this bag and shoes-- I love love love them!! :love:

[​IMG]

6. Oh my god, this is really a wonderful collection. My favourite - apart from the Balenciaga - are the embroidered bags for the evening, really really nice!

7. Beautiful!!

I love the bag with the matching shoes.

8. Thank you again Ayla and Kat that is A Great Group.

9. wow this is a wonderful collection! i'm drooling over the chanels!! i also love your pucci tote, kate spade, and of course you beautiful balenciaga :amuse:

thanks for sharing!

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!! MY TONGUE IS HANGING OUT!!!!!!! What is the first Salmon, coral bag with amber ......I would KILL for that bag. I am so intrigued,lustful, desiring of that bag it's CRRRRAAAAZZZZZY! What a unique collection! Your Ostrige Gucci!.... - *faints*

11. I am still here.... ORANGE CROCODILE - just TDF!

12. i love the matching shoes-purse combo! is that cole haan? it's gorgeous!

13. beautiful bags - I thought I was on a department store website for a moment - I had my CC in hand ready to "add to cart".

Lovely bags. :smile:

14. Fabulous! Love the Bbag!!!! Jealoussssss!!!

15. Beautiful!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice