Katie Shopping @ Neiman Marcus Shoe Department Yesterday

Jan 23, 2006
Katie Holmes escaped the confines of her Beverly Hills home, seeking refuge in the shoe department at Neiman Marcus yesterday.
Katie spent more than an hour shopping at Neiman Marcus tonight after they closed the store to the public and opened it just for her. Our photogs say she loaded up on all kinds of shoes from sneakers to heels.

KHolmes121906_1.jpg

KHolmes121906_3.jpg
KHolmes121906_4.jpg

I guess some people would love to have a store opened just for them to shop, but I actually think it's rather sad. Her life seems to be very isolated to me. Not what I would want.

These are really bad pics. I would hate for people to be sneaking pics of me all the time. I don't know about you all, but my looks/body etc. really started to change around her (Katie's) age. She is just starting to really come into her own and much is going on in her life. We were so trained to see her in her early years...remember she was so young. Just my thoughts

I feel bad for her. Being a star is glamorous but they can't go shopping like we do!! Can't go many places in public like the movies or ice skating or to the beach because they are always followed or harasses and sure it is nice having the amenities they do, private beaches the ultimate hotels but sometimes you just want to be surrounded by people!! I love going shopping to see what people are wearing, doing, buying and I don't like it when I am in the store alone its just an eerie feeling. Poor Kate.