Katie Middleton - waity katie?

PuppyB

Apr 5, 2007
Anyone likes Katie?:graucho:

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/features/2008/09/bestdressed_slideshow200809?slide=4

stsl04_bdl0809.jpg

Last edited:
Queen Tells Kate To Get A Real Job

Jump to Comments The tabloids are all betting on when it will be announced that Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged but before that can happen his Grandmum wants her to have a proper job.

Last year Middleton quit her job as an accessories buyer for Jigsaw to try out a life as a photographer. She has worked at the family mail-order company, Party Pieces, snapping the stock for the website the past three months. The job is relaxed and passig her time while William finishes up his attachment with the Royal Navy.
According to a senior aide, “Although they are not yet engaged, it seems more likely than not that Kate will be a Royal bride one day, and the Queen is of the opinion that Kate should be working.”
The Queen is concerned that public image of the young prince could suffer if Middleton isn’t considered a working girl.

She is 26 and probably going to be a royal Bride so she probably dresses somewhat conservatively on purpose? Or, it's just her style. I guess we're so used to seeing celeb women her age (or older) in skimpy, tight, revealing outfits, KWIM?

I think she is beautiful!

She is 26 and probably going to be a royal Bride so she probably dresses somewhat conservatively on purpose? Or, it's just her style. I guess we're so used to seeing celeb women her age (or older) in skimpy, tight, revealing outfits, KWIM?

I think she is beautiful!
ITA. She is doing the smart thing by dressing as she does. It suits her current lifestyle as well as her future lifestyle. If she dressed any differently, she would surely receive criticism for it.