Katie & Jesus Cruise @ The Mentor L A's Promise Gala

He really seems to adore her by the way he looks at her. I just wish he would stop dressing her like she's 50 years old! (she looks great but I think you KWIM...)

Yea I get the impression he adores her like his most prized posession - key word being 'posession'. She is a stunner though. Flawlessly put together.

They are so unnatural couple, very "forced". something that is programmed to be!
I believe Katie is his stepford wife, and her smile is not a smile of happiness.It's clear they are not in loved in my opinion...

i can't say whether they love each other bec you don't see them ever in a private situation - he is very good at managing his 'outside' life, but it is his job in a sense.

to be honest, she chose quite willingly her life, and there are other very gorgeous and amazing women that he was with (Nicole took some time to get over him, I think), so even if he is controlling, they are possibly quite happy with that. I can't judge bec you don't know what he is like behind closed doors - it may well be the other way round, ;) know what I mean?

anyway, she looks great! I like the way she dresses a lot.

TCRUISEKHOLMES032207_26.jpg

it seems she putting tom's fortune to good use..she looks good

but imo they are starting to look more & more ridiculous together ..i am starting to feel she only married him for the power & money

For once I actually love her outfit! Yes she has been dressing somewhat matronly lately but I don't think this one falls into that category. The cinched in waist and sexy pencil skirt with crisp white shirt is such a classic look! I wish she'd smile more with her teeth -- her closed-mouth smile looks smirky sometimes.

Tom is SO not aging well at all. He's starting to look like his mother's twin!