katie is looking

I think she looks great, but the first photo of her looks a little desperate to me.
it's hard for me to explain. . .
all the Mommies here may know what I mean. Those first few weeks w/ a newborn and having to dress up a little and put on a happy face, meanwhile, you've been marathon nursing and are SO freakin' tired all you want to do is sleep, cry and snuggle the baby!
Almost looks like she's asleep standing up!
I see it in her expression.
But I think she looks great!

:yes: Yup, did it four times. Unless you've been there, you have no idea what strength it took just to want to leave the house.

acegirl said:
I feel sorry for her.. I USED to like Tom, now I think he's a complete fruitcake.. I just see her as being "brainwashed". It appears as though she has lost all sense of herself & is now "Tom's fiancee, Kate.." (blank stare included)

Couldn't have put it better myself!!! :yes:

sorry it took me so long to find this again...i heard it on the radio

timtimtim said:
Where is your source on that - as far as I know, the Beckhams have not taken up Scientology, but Tom + Kate have been trying to lure them into it.

:roflmfao:

The baby is said to be the reincarnation of L Ron...I said this was going to happen after I saw the episode of South Park where the Scientolists thought Stan was the reincarnation of L Ron.

And yes Kate looks great. Hopefully she doesnt get tooo thin.