Katie Holmes

Ok that is sooo weird. They as a couple seem freaky enough to think they could get away with this. But what would the point be? I used to love Tom Cruise but he's just a flake IMO. She deserves much better :sad:

Yeah, they are like a freaky couple! If it was a hoax why do it though? But something is wrong. I know when you get pregnant your belly looks different, but my sister's never had her belly in that odd shape! It just looks like she has something under her blouse

I dont think him saying "I wont let her get away" is creppy - if any of your bfs/husbands said that (and I mean the general you, not anyone specifically), it would be endearing.. I think he means that she's just a catch, an amazing woman and he doesnt want to lose her.
And as for her saying "I always knew I'd marry Tom Cruise"... what girl her age didn't have the BIGGEST CRUSH EVER on Tom Cruise when they were younger?
I dont like that people blow the smallest things out of proportion.

Not to say he isn't completely unhinged.. I'm just saying, little things like that are cute, not creepy/

MissCee said:
I dont think him saying "I wont let her get away" is creppy - if any of your bfs/husbands said that (and I mean the general you, not anyone specifically), it would be endearing.. I think he means that she's just a catch, an amazing woman and he doesnt want to lose her.
And as for her saying "I always knew I'd marry Tom Cruise"... what girl her age didn't have the BIGGEST CRUSH EVER on Tom Cruise when they were younger?
I dont like that people blow the smallest things out of proportion.

Not to say he isn't completely unhinged.. I'm just saying, little things like that are cute, not creepy/
I agree

bagnshoofetish said:
martian babies have a shape all their own.

lol.

From my point of view their whole relationship seems rehearsed and phony. Imo Tom seems like a control freak, when he was divorcing NC, he allegedly had her phones tapped. The guy just creeps me out.

and nicole apparently is having her 11 year marriage annulled so she can get married again in a catholic church..

tom seems to like them young and starry eyed, when they develop a mind of their own, he drops them