Katie Holmes style...

coll4

Dec 10, 2006
I like her style (although she has been wearing alot of black lately!!) but was wondering about her handbags...good taste on those..:P Does anyone know whose handbag she wears...i really like a couple of them...the black one she had while Christmas shopping and last year had a nice brown bag with purple trim...can anyone direct me where to look:wlae:
Thanks bunches!

I like her style (although she has been wearing alot of black lately!!) but was wondering about her handbags...good taste on those..:P Does anyone know whose handbag she wears...i really like a couple of them...the black one she had while Christmas shopping and last year had a nice brown bag with purple trim...can anyone direct me where to look:wlae:
Thanks bunches!
I remembered last year she used to carried Isabella FIore handbags and it was sold out everywhere.

I think the clothes wear her and she is not exactly wearing the clothes. She lacks the attitude and condfidence. I think one of our PFers had it right when they said it looks like she is playing dress up in her Mommy's closet.

I like the new clothes, but I dont think she would be dressing/acting the way she does if she wasnt with tom cruise. It seemes she met him and went from an early 20something to a mid-thirties type.

I like the new clothes, but I dont think she would be dressing/acting the way she does if she wasnt with tom cruise. It seemes she met him and went from an early 20something to a mid-thirties type.

I agree ... this reminds me of one of my friends.... She lost her personality but she's marrying well, so....