Katie Holmes Style Thread

1. Making her way to the Holmes & Yang presentation at The Box at Lincoln Center on Tuesday (September 12) in New York City.

katie-holmes-holmes-yang-fashion-show-06.jpg

2. What purse is she carrying in this photo? I like it!

3. Although it might have been too hot in NYC that day to wear it - I love that dress. Katie looks adorable in it. And if her hair was cut in a bob again, together with this dress... a fresh, young style.

I do feel sorry for Suri. For the longest time I thought she was nothing but a spoiled, bratty little kid until someone kindly pointed out that she was afraid. As soon as she stepped outside of the door, flashlights, dozens of photographers. That poor child is to be pitied, always hiding her face behind a teddy bear or looking down at the pavement. When this divorce is over, I hope so much that this little girl can grow up to be more carefree.

4. Out for lunch at Le Pain Quotidien on Wednesday (September 12) in New York City.

katie-holmes-lunches-after-holmes-yang-show-01.jpg

5. It's probably Valextra for Holmes and Yang.

6. Thursday (September 13) in New York City.

katie-holmes-suri-cruise-alices-tea-cup-01.jpg

katie-holmes-suri-cruise-alices-tea-cup-10.JPG

7. Friday (September 14) in New York City.

katie-holmes-brand-growing-and-expanding-01.jpg

8. Sunday (September 16) in New York City.

holmes-suri-nyc-walk-03.jpg

9. New York City on Monday (September 17).

katie-holmes-suri-leave-tribeca-hotel-03.jpg

10. On a visit to McCarren Park on Sunday (September 23) in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.

katie-holmes-suri-mccarren-park-playdate-01.jpg

11. Wednesday (September 26) in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City.

katie-holmes-suri-mommy-daughter-brunch-01.jpg

12. It is like she is dressing her daughter for summer and herself for fall- weird

13. Saturday (September 29) in New York City.

holmes-ballet-pick-up-01.JPG

14. Sunday (September 30) in New York City.

holmes-starbucks-04.jpg

15. I was cringing at all the outfits on this page, until I got to this one! Loving the sweater with those boots!