~KathyD's Collection of LV's, Chanels and more!!!~

1. She has a LOT of great bags! Also is a picture of the capris she had on when we met. . . HONESTLY, we couldn't get through the store w/o Neiman SAs stopping her about these pants!:biggrin:
    Enjoy her fab collection!

ygpF10D.jpg ygpF10C.jpg ygpF10E.jpg ygpF10F.jpg ygpF10A.jpg ygpF101.jpg ygpF103.jpg ygpF104.jpg ygpF110.jpg yorkieLV.jpg
  2. How cute is that dog!?:love:
    A couple more. . . .

ygpF105.jpg ygpF106.jpg ygpF107.jpg ygpF108.jpg
  3. Kathy, did I miss any?

4. Hi everyone! Well, with the help of Swankymom, I finally posted my bags. I've been collecting LV for around 20 years. After discovering the PF, I've expanded my collection to Chanel & Balenciaga. Others I like are Be & D and Burberry.I love handbags as all of you do, and I've really enjoyed looking at your collections. I've been a public schoolteacher for 27 years, and the students love to comment on my bags. Hidden in the Speedy is my yorkie Tinkerbell.

5. ^she's too cute K!
    Maybe you should also do your jewelry . . . that was the other thing everyone kept stopping her to comment on!
    LOL!

6. Great Collection!!!!

7. Love your collection...& Tinkerbell is precious!

8. Thanks everyone! Tinker is 11 years old and weighs a little over 2 lbs. Swanky, I sent a pic of part of my turquoise collection that I was wearing. I bought the necklace right off another teacher during lunch break. lol

9. Here's her jewelry people stopped her about:

untitled.jpg
  10. woooooooooooooooow
    love everything...
    please do buy more...great taste

11. Great collection! Tinkerbell is adorable!

12. Love your little dog in the speedy(?) ! So Cute! You have a great collection =)

13. One more! Cute pets Kathy!:biggrin:

untitled.jpg
  14. Her fabulous Chanel pearl strand!:love:

ygpF119.jpg
  15. I love your collection. Those Chanel pearls are TDF!!!! And your dog is precious!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice