Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List is back!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love this show & her too! SOOOO funny!

2. Oh, I missed this week's episode. I'm sure I will cry too once I see it. :sad:

But I did see her on Larry King. Hillarious!! I loved how she kept egging on Larry about how "bored" he was with her. And yes, I think Anderson did blush a little. He was too adorable!

3. Her father was precious! Too cute of a personality. I was not expecting this and so I'm glad I caught a spolier on this thread first, as that would have been too much as a shocker.

4. I just saw a commercial for Pulp Fiction - I've never seen that - she was in it!?!

5. I just watched this show last night for the first time, and I loved it!!! It's hilarious! She was at HSN trying to do a segment and they gave her a camcorder and a steam cleaner to advertise and she had no idea how to use it, but she handled it hilarioiusly!!! I definitely plan to see her live one day.

6. The show was funny last night. I especially liked when she was at the middle school. I just know next week when she performs for the convicts is gonna be great!

7. Who else loved the London episode last night?

8. What happened with the ex ? I never can't remember the hour of her show but I enjoy watching her shows ... and I missed the part of the divorced ...

9. apparently her ex was stealing $ from her bank accts and shiitee and so they had drama and eventually got divorced cause he betrayed her

10. I'm so excited because I'm seeing her tonight live! Yippee! I need a good, stomach-hurting, need to pee type of laughing night!!:roflmfao:

11. ^^^ oh cool! I wanna see her when she comes to Atlanta. Let us know how it was.

12. She just added her 3rd show in Seattle....I could be going 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. ^^Wow! A 3rd night? That's impressive!

I'll let you know how I like (love) the show!

14. Kathy was fabulously funny tonight in concert. Her many topics included a HUGE segment on Paula Abdul. Delicious!! :tup: She covered Paris, Dr. Phil, Sanjaya, Ryan Seacrest and so forth. She also gave delightful tidbits from her time on The View.

If any of you like her and can see her live, it is soooo worth it. I laughed so hard my head hurt. Where is that Advil bottle?:nuts:

15. Thanks for the review Luv!!