Kath's shoe collection, including Ruby Slippers!!

1. Morning!

I made a start at the weekend, with photo's of some of my shoes,

so, to start, here are my vuitton's;

Pompeii wedges, mini monogram satin sandals, and "J-low" shiny boots. Just for info, the Pompeii's, and satin sandals are both 40.5 and fit lovely. The boots are 41 and are HUGE. I just couldn't leave the shop without them, and was hoping they would get in a smaller pair and I could swap, but they never got any others in... I just wanted to make the point that in YSL and McQueen, I'm a size 39, so if you can, it can pay to try on before you buy, as I've found there can be a real difference in shoe sizing. Also wanted to add, that no date code on either the Pompeii's or the boots, although there is a code on the sandals.

I've started photo's of some of my other shoes, I think I have a couple of YSL and Alexandre McQueen pics in the camera, to I'll try and add those later today.

My lovely Ruby slippers. I got these from a chap in the States that custom makes them, using vintage 1930's shoes, to the exact spec of the originals. Having said that, I asked him to source a pair of shoes in my size, rather than the tiny 5.5 US Judy originals. I love them to bits!

I'll try and post some others later.

Thanks!

K
    xxx

vuittonshoes.jpg pompeii.jpg pompeii2.jpg minisatin.jpg boots.jpg ruby1.jpg ruby2.jpg
  2. those ruby heels are so sparkly i really like them :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice