Kath's little collection....

So, finally got my digi cam, and here is the first attempt.

My Vuitton stuff;

First pic is of my Vernis lavendre Reade pm, and lavendre key cles. Next to that, is my Multicolor pochette, with the extender attached (on the left) and a multicolor key cles. In the front, is my lovely new Damier papillon 26, and beside it, but not very clearly, is my black inclusion ring.

Second pic, is one of the miriad cats, Boo, who decided she just *had* to have a sniff...

Third pic, is because I realised I'd actually have to take the Epi Dinard *out* of the box for anyone to see it :idea:

I've got a couple of Galliano and Dior bags, which I'll add as soon as I can take pics. I'm then going to start on my somewhat larger shoe collection!!!

K
xx

Oooooooooooooooooooo!!! Your bags are TDF!! Just gorgeous!:drool: :drool: I adore them, and actually I adore Ireland as well! DH and I made a lovely trip there three years ago and are hoping to go back in the near future. We went to Dublin and then took the train to County Kerry!:heart: :heart: (Didn't get any bags there that trip though!, although the shopping in Dublin was great!) Are you from that part of Ireland?? Where are the best shops? :graucho:

So, finally got my digi cam, and here is the first attempt.

My Vuitton stuff;

First pic is of my Vernis lavendre Reade pm, and lavendre key cles. Next to that, is my Multicolor pochette, with the extender attached (on the left) and a multicolor key cles. In the front, is my lovely new Damier papillon 26, and beside it, but not very clearly, is my black inclusion ring.

Second pic, is one of the miriad cats, Boo, who decided she just *had* to have a sniff...

Third pic, is because I realised I'd actually have to take the Epi Dinard *out* of the box for anyone to see it :idea:

I've got a couple of Galliano and Dior bags, which I'll add as soon as I can take pics. I'm then going to start on my somewhat larger shoe collection!!!

K
xx
wow great collection:heart:

Ahh, thanks everyone!!

You know, I love it on here, but I have so little time to spend, I really wish I could post all day!

I'll try and take some pics at the weekend of my recent mono cles and my lovely Damier Salsa. I have to say, in these rainy climes, that the Damier is a winner!!!

Thanks again, everyone,

*hugs*

Kath
xxxx

Are you from that part of Ireland?? Where are the best shops? :graucho:

Hi, Beanie,

I'm quite a way from Dublin and Kerry. Up in the North West. I live in the Republic, but work across the border the North.

Shopping in Dublin is pretty good. My favorite is Brown Thomas, which is the only store that has LV/Gucci/Dior/YSL/Prada etc concessions.

There is a quite new Harvey Nics is Dublin now, but it isn't very central and doesn't have any of the above mentioned brands, which I still think is quite odd, as Harvey Nics in London is a fab store!

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Ireland. If you get the good weather, then there can be no place better!

Thanks!

K
x

Now, just a couple more pics to add.

First, my damier pap 26, damier salsa, mono key cles and Mirroir pochette;

lvupdate.jpg

Next, Galliano Gazzette shopper and pochette

GALLIANO.jpg

Galliano satchel, can't remember the name and forgot to look on the card, sorry....

galliano2.jpg

galliano3.jpg

only a couple more to add, so I'll try and do those later.

Thanks!

K
x