Katherine Heigl's Purse

I think her bag's an Isabella Fiore, but I don't think its the Carina (unless there are various styles of the Carina) - I have the Carina Metal of Honor and it looks nothing like that. (I didn't know she smoked!!!)

I think she just started smoking pretty recently. I was talking to a friend who worked on "Knocked Up" and she mentioned that Katherine Heigl started smoking. Okay, she mentioned it AFTER I quizzed her about the stars (she also said she's very nice.)

That is outside a hotel 5 minutes from my house! She is filiming a movie in Providence right now! I see her all over town lately, and she seems REALLY nice and fun in person. :drool:

I love her bag, kind of funky. I think it's fantastic that she went out in public w/o make- up! Regardless of what people think of her without make- up, I really wish some of the gals on this forum wouldn't be so judgmental of her looks. Is that always the first thing that people have to comment on, is how unattractive someone is? The question was about who the designer was, not look at KH without her make-up. Comments like these just perpetuate the problem, with how vicious women are towards one another. Personally, kudos for KH running around sans make-up and just being a normal un diva like actor! Ease up guys. Can't there be a little less criticism?