Katherine Heigl's (dark brown/black hobo) bag in 27 Dresses?

:shrugs:
I have been scouring online for quite some time looking for the bag, and though I would assue that premier props could easily look at the bag and attribute the correct brand to it, I can't find anything online of Lucky's that even remotely looks like this bag.

And I really want one too! I've been looking for it ever since I saw the film a few weeks ago. Hmm. Oh well... if nothing else, I'm hoping at least that premiere props was correct and we know the manufacturer now.

This store carries a lot of different styles of Lucky bags....some in the handbag department and others in the jeans department! Give them a call and describe what you're looking for...perhaps they can help!

Belk

• <LI class=answer_phonebook_phone>(704) 362-0677
  • 4400 Sharon Rd, Charlotte

For anyone interested, the smaller tan bag pictured earlier in this thread is also a bag made by Lucky Brand - premiereprops8 auctioned it off on Ebay recently. It's the Peace Sign bag from last year's collection and a few have popped up on Ebay lately, and I know my Macy's still had some left the last time I was there.

Hope that helps someone!

SO funny, I saw this last night for V-day and nudged my DH when I saw it too!! I was gonna post a thread but I see that other lovely ladies beat me to it! Great work!!

Have you found the purse yet that you're looking for? I love that purse too and can't find it anywhere!!! I hate it when you can't find what you're looking for!!! :smile: Please let me know if you found the purse - thanks

X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ladies, I just saw the movie 27 dresses, and immediately went online to find the dark brown bag inthe move....and found this string! I know these posts are over a year old, but I was just wondering if anyone has been able to locate this bag!

Any help is appreciated!!!!