Katharine McPhee single........OVER IT.....

I was at the American Idol finale last year and she sounded amazing!! Blew Taylor away but I knew he was going to win because he came off as very likeable. Her voice is very commercial, and with her new body (I think I read she lost 15-20 lbs?) and good looks I'm sure she'll be very popular.

I really really liked the song... and then I got the CD... and once I realized that every song sounds the same, I was definitely over her music. I did like her on Idol, very much so. Kind of disappointed she didn't put Over the Rainbow on her cd. Bummer.

i like taylor because he's different and fun, but i think katherine mcphee has better pop/sales appeal. i bought both albums, but listen to hers more (love story is my favorite track). but if it came down to seeing someone in person, i'd choose taylor any day.

^^ How do you get to go to those shows anyway?

Ocatv.com - it's a waiting list and a group of co-workers didn't hear anything for any of the previous shows, but somehow got notified for the finale! And they were each allowed to bring up to two other people, so I was one of the lucky tagalongs. :smile: It was really neat seeing the red carpet and seeing so many celebs around, but I get starstruck easily, so it was probably just me. The singing performances sound 10x better in person than on TV, for sure! :jammin: