Kate Upton

1. I think i found my new girl crush, i'm obsessed!!!

What do you guys think about her? To be honest i didnt think she looked that great in sports illustrated, that bikini was way too small and not flattering at all but she's been looking really pretty on TV lately. I think she might be america's new 'it girl' and she's only 19!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. She seems fun from the videos I've watched and really, really sexy. She just screams sex!

3. From her twitter and random websites

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. She's definitely lost a lot of weight

5. I've never heard of her. She's a model I'm assuming? I don't think she looks very good in any of these photos.

I just googled her and she looks better in some of her spreads.

6. ^She's on the cover of the new sports illustrated, i've never heard of her either until now, she's been doing alot of press and i've been hearing about her everywhere, i think she's so pretty

7. ^^ :-s I don't like the cover AT ALL, but she looks good in some of her other bikini pictures. Her face is prettier than her figure IMO. She looks great in that white bikini though. She looked better a little thicker I think. She's got that washed out model look going on right now (that's the best I can describe it LOL). It makes her look way older and tired than she is.

8. Isn't she self made or was discovered online? I saw her on the Today show I think. I think she made a website for her self and then just became what she projected. Kind of like Bieber.

9. ^I didn't post pictures from her spreads because they look crazy photoshopped..they mostly focus on her tummy..she doesn't have much of a waist but I still think she is really pretty and sexy looking!

I think started getting famous because of that dougie video and because there were rumors her and Kanye hooked up.

10. That's what Wikipedia says.

11. I've read that too but I think she started gaining fame for her dougie video.

Sports Illustrated Model Kate Upton Called 'Page 3 Girl' by Victoria's Secret

http://global.christianpost.com/news/sports-illustrated-model-kate-upton-called-page-3-girl-by-victorias-secret-69752/

12. She looks like a hybrid of lucy hale and arielle kebbel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. oops double post

14. I agree. I don't think she has "staying power".

She's pretty but, honestly... there are prettier girls on tPF!

15. I'm not big on her. Her pics are way over photoshopped. If you look at some of her runway work, especially around the time of the SI shoot you can see just how much they had to work up her pics. Yes, all the pics are edited, but hers are extremely so.