Kate Spade Wristlet without a dustbag

You don't always get a dustbag with "small leather goods". My agenda that I ordered from Katespade.com didn't come with a dustbag, only a nice box.

Last edited:
Oh okay, just wanted to make sure. My tiny Coach stuff comes in bags, so checking.

Got this in black, big hurt on the Nordies card today...yike...gotta quick get back to work to pay for it. Added a card organizer to make up for the lack of tight closure. This place has turned me into a maniac...well, opened the inner maniac!

kate spade

Cute wristlet! Just make sure that if you send it in for any repairs that you thoroughly inspect it when it comes back, I'm dealing with a handbag I had repaired by them only to have it come back not even sewed back up all the way. They have some incompetant people over there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOoo way!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, that I got it at Nordies will help? Hopefully? Gah!!! Blah!! Should I bring it back and get a Coach in purple, which is my preferred color but not available at my location? I'd have to pay shipping. Ugh on CS.

Cute wristlet! Just make sure that if you send it in for any repairs that you thoroughly inspect it when it comes back, I'm dealing with a handbag I had repaired by them only to have it come back not even sewed back up all the way. They have some incompetant people over there.

i didn't get a dustbag when i bought their tote, agenda, makeup pouch and keyfob all on separate occasions.. they wrapped it up in lots of tissue before boxing them.. not really sure if this is normal, but i guess if you want one, maybe you can ask them for it?

btw, that wristlet's nice! i saw the orange one jus the other day..beautiful!

i didn't get a dustbag when i bought their tote, agenda, makeup pouch and keyfob all on separate occasions.. they wrapped it up in lots of tissue before boxing them.. not really sure if this is normal, but i guess if you want one, maybe you can ask them for it?

btw, that wristlet's nice! i saw the orange one jus the other day..beautiful!

I actually bought the orange first, then exchanged for black thinking I could carry it as a clutch, not just use it as a wallet in my totes. Not sure it was a right move...the orange was fabulous! But the black rocks too. But orange...ooooh, my....:yahoo:

I actually bought the orange first, then exchanged for black thinking I could carry it as a clutch, not just use it as a wallet in my totes. Not sure it was a right move...the orange was fabulous! But the black rocks too. But orange...ooooh, my....:yahoo:

tell me about it. I've been itching to get the wallet in orange and i don't know why i'm not buying it yet!! the orange is just.. :drool:

tell me about it. I've been itching to get the wallet in orange and i don't know why i'm not buying it yet!! the orange is just.. :drool:

I am trying to think future with this...what will I be okay with next season...and yes, anything Kate Spade will work. But black seemed sweeter long term...but the orange.

I got a Lodis insert since the clutch/wrislet is just a tab closure. So everything is secure.

I am trying to think future with this...what will I be okay with next season...and yes, anything Kate Spade will work. But black seemed sweeter long term...but the orange.

I got a Lodis insert since the clutch/wrislet is just a tab closure. So everything is secure.

hmmmm, think future eh.... get both! ;) good luck with what you decide and keep us ipdated!~

NOOOOOOOOOOOoo way!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, that I got it at Nordies will help? Hopefully? Gah!!! Blah!! Should I bring it back and get a Coach in purple, which is my preferred color but not available at my location? I'd have to pay shipping. Ugh on CS.

No apparently it doesn't help that you have bought it at a reputable retailer. I bought mine at Neiman's, had the original receipt, did practically everything but drive up to New Jersey myself and hand deliver it, and they still treated me like crap. I won't be buying another Kate Spade, I don't care how cute it is.

No apparently it doesn't help that you have bought it at a reputable retailer. I bought mine at Neiman's, had the original receipt, did practically everything but drive up to New Jersey myself and hand deliver it, and they still treated me like crap. I won't be buying another Kate Spade, I don't care how cute it is.

OH blah, that's awful! Should I dump the black idea and just wait to find the Coach purple?