Kate Spade Special Offer

tinks14

Mar 4, 2016
There is a new Kate Spade store on Regent Street and to celebrate they are having a special offer. I got the bag in the attached image (worth £315) when I spent £250 on anything. So for £255 I got the bag, a pair of shoes, a wallet and a perfume. Not sure how long the offer is on for but I got it on Saturday, so def worth a look for anyone in the area

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 264
There is a new Kate Spade store on Regent Street and to celebrate they are having a special offer. I got the bag in the attached image (worth £315) when I spent £250 on anything. So for £255 I got the bag, a pair of shoes, a wallet and a perfume. Not sure how long the offer is on for but I got it on Saturday, so def worth a look for anyone in the area
Cute!

Cute! Btw, does kate spade usually give a special offer at your area? In my country, they are rarely having special offer :sad:

I was at my local kate spade yesterday to return a necklace and the sales associates didn't mention anything about this"special offer." I guess it is only in select stores.

Cute! Btw, does kate spade usually give a special offer at your area? In my country, they are rarely having special offer :sad:
I'm not sure sorry. I have been in when they have sales after Christmas. This time the special offer was because they opened a new store so I guess it was a one off, I don't go that often.