Kate Spade Saturday

Mar 15, 2011
Hi all!

I was just reading the March issue of Lucky (just came today!) and I saw a small blurb about the new Kate Spade Saturday line, which is designed to be more affordable and targeted towards a younger audience. According to Lucky it comes out on March 2.

Here is some more info I found:

http://www.luckymag.com/blogs/lucky...Priced-Saturday-Brand-Heres-the-Scoop#slide=1

I'm not generally a KS bag girl, but I do like their shoes, etc., so I'm cautiously excited (let's see what the quality is like). What do you all think?

I will definitely check it out! As you wrote, I'll have to see what the quality is. Would probably want to see the goods IRL before making a purchase. Either that, or I'll check out tPFer's reveals first!

The pop up is open now. There are some cute things (I like the orange dress and the zig zag dress, and the flat sandals) but nothing I absolutely have to have. Has anyone else taken a look?

I was excited about this line and the price point because I love KS clothing but it's just too expensive. While I thought the Saturday line was cute there was nothing I had to have, or would probably buy even if it went on sale. I wonder how successful this will be at reaching a younger audience.

I was excited about this line and the price point because I love KS clothing but it's just too expensive. While I thought the Saturday line was cute there was nothing I had to have, or would probably buy even if it went on sale. I wonder how successful this will be at reaching a younger audience.

I completely agree. The line was very skippable. Hopefully it'll get better in upcoming seasons.

I know that the flash sale wasn't terribly impressive, but has anyone heard of a new opening day for Saturday? The original information said March 2, but that has obviously come and gone. I know there have been some legal issues with the name (apparently there is a place with Saturday in the name that people tend to just call 'Saturday'), so I don't know if that is part of the hold up??? I am just curious to see what the whole collection looks like.