Kate Spade Saturday

I know that the flash sale wasn't terribly impressive, but has anyone heard of a new opening day for Saturday? The original information said March 2, but that has obviously come and gone. I know there have been some legal issues with the name (apparently there is a place with Saturday in the name that people tend to just call 'Saturday'), so I don't know if that is part of the hold up??? I am just curious to see what the whole collection looks like.

I think it got pushed back to 3/19? I got an email saying that they were rolling out with a new site on 3/19 that would include free shipping and returns in the U.S (yay!) as well as the KS Saturday brand stuff.

In my opinion the clothes are completely fug. Can't see a single thing that I find even remotely appealing.

The jewellery is ok but nothing that I'd really want to buy.

Homewares could be cute but the colours are ugly.

:sad: I'm sad because I really wanted to like it.

They're so cute! Did you get a custom one?
I got the pick up sticks one, it's on sale right now. It's so great!! I do think it is absolutely adorable.

@sonnet34 I'm not sure how much a regular sized one holds, but my small one holds plenty. I usually put a pair of flats, a towel, water bottle, a change of clothes, and a toiletry bag in small one. Even then I still have more room to hold other things!