Kate Spade Saturday Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

Does anyone have pictures of their Kate Spade Saturday bags? I've fallen in love with the Mini A Satchel and the All Along Crossbody Bag (in vachetta). There isn't a Saturday store in Canada :sad: So I'd have to just order one and hope I like it! I was hoping that someone on here might have either of those bags and be willing to share!

2. Hi Alichelsea,

I bought this one- The mini small weekender in abstract - from Winners! For $59 from the original price of $200 online. They had a variety of different styles, also travel wallets, and makeup bags (canvas- $16!!). Plus a couple of dresses. This was at the Sheppard Center location in Toronto.

Attached Files:

3. Wow that is adorable! Smaller than I thought, but would be lovely for an over nighter at a friend/family member's house. I absolutely love Winners, it's kind of an addiction haha. Good find!