Kate spade Sample sale

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I like the basel cori (the leopard print one), but my bf hates leopard print. =( By the way, what is a sample sale? Are these actual samples used by the stores and they are trying to get rid of it? Or are they just last-season's handbags?

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Megs said:
^^ Cute! Whats the shoulder drop height do you know?
Here is some more info, I don't think it includes the shoulder drop height, though.

"perforated dot noel small remithe signature kate spade noel pattern is subtly perforated into smooth italian leather for discreet summer texture. remi is an oblong handbag with a light gold hook closure with an interior zippered pocket. lined with the new kate spade larabee dot fabric. imported.

4 1/2"h x 10"w x 4"d
$245.00 sale price $123.00"

allthatglam

Aug 27, 2007
The Motor City
When I click on the kate spade link and then go to the sale section, then the handbag section I only see two pages of purses and none of them are the examples above....do you need to be a member of her mailing list to see all the bags? Thanks

deborilla

Addict!!!
May 9, 2007
NJ
When I click on the kate spade link and then go to the sale section, then the handbag section I only see two pages of purses and none of them are the examples above....do you need to be a member of her mailing list to see all the bags? Thanks
The OP was from 2005. I don't think there is a sample sale right now.

bea8480

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, I normally get an e-mail for the sample sales and never got one. Can you provide the link to the sample sale?