Kate Spade Sample sale

1. FYI -- the site must be reeeeeally busy, as I've been trying to access the sale pages (after the log-in) for 15 minutes! I guess all us gals who got the special email are trying at the same time! :wtf:

2. I don't want to buy the whole $250.
    Anyone knows if they have Free shipping coupon?

:flowers:

3. Is this online only or in stores too? I can't seem to log on either. Since it's for 3 days maybe they'll save some good stuff....one can only hope.

4. I can't get into the site either. Too much traffic, I guess.

5. I just tried to get on to the site and it seems to be very clogged! I wonder whats left??

6. Thanks for sharing. Everything I wanted was also sold out.

Free shipping from reesycakes.com (not sure if it still works)
    katespade_welcome

7. I have been trying to get on too, but can't. I'll keep trying throughout the day.

8. Finally able to see the items now, but looks like just about everything I add in the basket is sold out. Bummer!!

9. I got a cute card holder (I've been looking for a new one for a few weeks), a pair of slingbacks (can never have enough in black) and the laptop case. It took quite a while to log on and move through the pages, but I found that hitting the Kate Spade logo often got it unstuck. Strange method, but it worked for me!

Good luck! :yahoo:

10. I can't believe how hard it is to get into the site!!! You'd think the whole world was trying to log in.

11. I decided to get a cardholder and some sheets- too bad no queen fitted sheets.

12. I ordered an IPod case.... everything else I tried to order was gone! Boo hoo! :crybaby:

13. I can't even get on to see what they have but probably nothing left like you gals said. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice